Whenever you face a medical procedure, you should always ask questions. Dr. Fred is very happy to answer any of your concerns during your consultation exam. These questions can range from the qualifications of the surgeon and his staff to what to expect after you get home.
When getting a Mommy Makeover, some procedures require injections, and some require surgery. Because Mommy Makeovers are combinations of a number of different procedures, all your questions cannot be answered in a general, online FAQ. That is why it would be best for you to arrive at your consult with all your questions, so you can discuss every detail that concerns you.
Questions to Ask Dr. Fred
- What will I experience before, during and after my procedures? Some related and more specific questions are:
- How will I have to prepare for the procedures?
- What do I have to stop doing?
- What will the procedure be like?
- Will I be awake or asleep?
- What will be done?
- How long will it take?
- Will I need someone to drive me home?
- What will it feel like after I am done?
- How long will recovery take?
- Can my desired results come from less invasive or non-surgical means?
- In detail, what will change in my appearance?
- How long will it be before I can get back to my normal routine – work, exercise, etc?
- Am I at the correct weight for the best results? If not, how many more pounds or inches should I lose?
Everyone’s body is different and each responds differently to medications and procedures, so be sure to ask all your questions. We are happy to discuss every one of your concerns.
Prepare for Your Consultation in Toms River, NJ
When you come for your consultation, bring all your questions and be ready to let us know of any allergies or sensitivities you may have, as well as bring a full list of medications and supplements that you are using. Don’t be worried about asking too many questions. Dr. Fred is very willing to set your mind at ease and answer every one of them. He wants you to arrive fully rested and ready for your Mommy Makeover in Toms River, NJ.