Covid-19: Safe Environment Steps
Here at Cornerstone Plastic Surgery, Your Safety and that of Your Families, and Our Staﬀ is of the utmost importance.
We have carefully designed enhanced precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please review the following steps we will be taking to provide a safe environment for our patients, staﬀ, and community.
Patient Screening Questionnaire
- All patients must respond and complete the provided questionnaire. (You may be asked to review your responses a few times before your visit.)
- If you answer YES to any of the questions provided in the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire we would plan to reschedule your appointment and refer you to contact your primary care provider.
- Don’t worry, we can help you ﬁnd one if you do not have one already!
- You must register for your personal Patient Portal and fill out all the information requested to be seen at your next appointment.
- If you need assistance in registering for the portal, please call us 609.957.5652. We will be happy to walk you through the registration process.
COVID-19 Consent Form
- You will be asked to sign consents related to treatment in relation to COVID 19
New Reception Area Policies and Procedures
- To respect and maintain social distance, and to limit the number of people in our clinic at any given time, we ask you to please remain in your car when you arrive.
- Once here, just give us a call on 609.957.5252 or text us on 609.402.8233.
- When it is time for your appointment, we will call or text you to come in.
Face Covering (Mask)
- You must wear a cloth mask or surgical mask face that fully covers both your nose and mouth. See: https:// www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- You will find an alcohol-based sanitizer outside our office door as well as tissue that you may use to open the door.
- Immediately inside the door is a trash bin for you to dispose of your tissue.
- We will take your temperature once you come into the office with a contactless thermometer.
- You will find additional hand sanitizer throughout the office when needed.
- Our powder room has is stocked with paper towel for your hands and individual disposal hand towels to be used for washing your face when needed.
- We have established several electronic methods for you to complete any financial transactions with minimal contact.
- You are encouraged to make any copays or payments electronically via credit card or gift card when possible to promote contactless environment.
Dr. Fred is in continuous communication with both national and local authorities. We are following all recommendations of the New Jersey Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control to ensure Proper Safety Protocol to protect our patients and our staff.
We look forward to caring for you all soon!